I've been reading Love Thursday over at She Knits Shizknits for a few weeks now and just love the idea of really thinking about the things I love. Sometimes it is very easy to focus on the bad or only remember the things that annoy me. Today I want to focus on those moments in time that I otherwise may take for granted.
This week I'm lovin'
- The whirring sound of the road under my bike's tires
- An eagle's majestic soaring
- The voice of a tired 4 year old, 'Mommy, I need to 'nuggle with you.'
- Open windows
- Frogs singing amongst the cattails at night
- Swinging under the maple in my backyard on a warm spring afternoon
- The completion of one project and the contemplation of another
- The chaos of Lincoln Logs all over my living room floor
- The hand of my eldest reaching out to hold the hand of my youngest as they walk ahead of me into the doctor's office
- New books to read
- Peace and quiet at the end of a long day