On the knitting front~~the first Wyvern sock for my Sockapaloooza pal is finished. I tried it on and it's big on me, as it should be. I'm hoping it's gonna work. Rather it be slightly large than too small to get on. Have I mentioned how much I really like this pattern? I'm sure I have. At the top I used a K3, P3 ribbing to match the K3, P3 at the beginning and end of each needle. Turned out pretty cool. Pardon the misshapen foot and leg~~I used grocery store bags and a one liter water bottle to fill out the sock so the pattern was seen at its best.
I haven't decided on what color or yarn, but I will definitely be making a pair of socks (or two) for myself using this pattern!
Edited to add: I forgot to put in the modifications I made to the original pattern~~I used Turkish cast-on and just increased every other row until I had the number of stitches I needed, and instead of the heels in the pattern I used my ol' standbys~~Afterthought heels. Still love 'em!